Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Does AVVO really work?


I really do not know if avvo.com, the biggest lawyer advertising service really works.  Other attorneys and my former clients refer most of my clients to me.  I do not accept all the cases that are referred to me or all that contact my office.  I have to believe that I can work with the client to achieve the client's goals.  If for some reason I do not believe I can work with a client I happily refer them to other lawyers who might be a better fit.  If I was going to hire a lawyer I would ask a friend or relative for a referral, I would not be searching randomly online for something this important.  I guess there is a new philosophy on this as avvo.com claims their research indicates that 65% of family law clients search for an attorney online.  Thoughts?



No comments: